Best Things To Do In Singapore
Singapore is a place known for its cleanliness, discipline, etc. There is no one single best time to visit Singapore as it offers loads of entertainment across the year. One can find busy from dawn to dusk looking at places in Singapore. Find the list of sites that must be covered during your visit to Singapore not to miss any fun.
- Marina Bay – You must have guessed that Marina Bay will stand #1 on the list for Sands Complex attracting tourist. The casino around the bay will not let the gambling fanatic to keep a step away. One will make sure to visit the casino to make money for taking care of the tour expenditure. The best time to visit Singapore marina bay is around eight in the night to witness the light arrangement. You can see all the iconic landmarks in real that you saw in the postcards all these years.
- Clarke Quay – The riverside growth at this place offers many clubs, bars, restaurants, and the night view will make you feel great. For the restless shopper in you can find shopping centers to purchase A to Z.
- Amusement Park – The first park opened in Southeast Asia is the Universal Studios in Singapore has all the studio set up including the Far Far Away, Madagascar, Hollywood, Ancient Egypt, and the Lost World. There is no shortage of rides, and you can enjoy riding the roller coasters, and the water park is the highlight of the theme park.
- Chinatown – Yet a significant icon in Singapore is the Chinatown allows you to shop and eat authentic food. The primary focus of this place is to depict the living of the Chinese immigrants and their hard life.
- Flyer – The most prominent observation wheel in the worlds is present in Singapore called as the flyer. It is built on a three-story building and tall as 165 meters with 150 meters It travels at a speed of 0.21 m/sec. People can see the entire city by opting to go on this ride.
Not for these five places but every bit of Singapore is excellent to see, and you will find no time to rest. But will feel rejuvenated to live such a clean environment. You can breath fresh. Plan for a complete trip as you will need time to spend at every place in Singapore.