My 5 Travel Vlogging Tips for Everyone
Last Month, I along with some of my friends went to a valley named Sajek Valley. The place is situated above 1800 meters from Sea level in Bangladesh. The main attraction of the place is tons of clouds traversing to the top of the mountain.
My initial target was making a travel vlog for my YouTube channel. But when I went there I was really impressed on the total ambiance. The clouds, the people, the hilly paths; everything made me simply stunned.
I used to think only a best blogging camera can enough to capture awesome clips and then its all about your editing skill. But this place made me realize that if you find a place with such natural resources, you don’t need expensive gadgets to capture awesomeness because the place itself create an advantage for a travel blogger.
However, here are 5 tips for making travel vlogs.
- Don’t Shoot at First: People often start shooting instantly after visiting a place. But wise people first watch and observe the place and then according to the whole ambiance they compose their own plot to capture.
- Try to Make a Script First: Don’t move toe and foe without any script. Rather, write down a script containing all information regarding that place. Then according to that script start recording your video.
- Don’t Become Lengthy: You Tubers often become lengthy. If you’ve enough information or content to make a long video, its okay. But most of the time real information needs 2-5 minutes to express. Besides, the viewers may also loose their concentration in a long video even if you’ve enough information on that video. So, if you’ve a lot of contents you can make part by part video. It will help you to get better engagement for your video blog.
- Try to Sync. With the Nature: This is deep concept to which you must feel. For example, if you want to present sea waves, then you should make a slow-motion video. It’ll then soothe the heart of viewer. Again, for mountain place wide angel videos are more appropriate to show the eternity of nature.
- Avoid Shake & Noise: During watching a travel video blog, the most common thing that embarrass the viewer is the shakes of capture. Additionally, noise in sound also disturbs a lot. So, to ensure a smooth experience to the viewers avoid these bugs inside your video blog.
So, all these things I learned from my trip to Sajek Valley. You guys can also visit any place near your territory. And if you do so, then don’t miss capturing those moments and share online to billions of people.