Top Places to visit in Ecuador
Holding the title of the world’s most diverse country, Ecuador is a small South American country which is the continent’s best tourist destination to attract and mesmerize tourists across the globe. The country shares its boundaries with Peru, Colombia, and the Pacific Ocean. With the stunning beaches on the shoreline, tall Andes Mountains, the Amazon rainforest, fiery volcanoes, Galapagos Islands, diverse culture and colonial towns, Ecuador has much to offer than any other South American Country. If you also want to go on a vacation to Ecuador, Ecuador and Galapagos Insiders provide Ecuador tour packages at the best price.
The popular tourist attractions in Ecuador –
- Galapagos Islands– Home to the most unique and endemic species, this archipelago made of volcanic islands will make the best out of your Holidays. The islands with a diverse flora and fauna like giant tortoises, flightless cormorants, finches, mockingbirds, marine tortoises etc. are believed to have inspired Darwin‘s Theory of Evolution.
- Andean Highlands– the Andes in Ecuador mesmerizes the tourists with the blue skies and bulgy clouds. The scenic views and breathtaking experience are enough to leave you in a daze. The native cultural heritage has been preserved from time immemorial. Famous in adventurers for its great diversity of activities, Andes also provide relaxing and tranquil settings for peace seekers.
- Amazon– The wildlife-rich jungle with diverse flora and fauna is no less than heaven for tourists. A trip to this forest is a must during your Ecuador holidays.
- Volcanoes– Ecuador has many volcanoes poking their tip to the skies. Tourists from all over the world come here to visit the incredible volcanoes. Among them, Cotopaxi, the world’s highest active volcano, is the greatest marvel and you can enjoy local haciendas stay, hiking, and horseback riding while enjoying the unique views of the Ecuadorian Andes.
- Native Communities and Tribes– The indigenous Ecuadorian communities have preserved their traditions and customs. These communities have preserved their cultural heritage, tradition, clothes, language since before Spanish conquerors arrived. Most of them live in the Amazon forests. It is also possible to enjoy visits to local communities along the highlands of Ecuador.