Trip to London: 5 Places You Must Visit
In spite of the fact that London is a busy city, it is rich with all the momentous landscapes that you could hope for. Any activity/action you need is accessible and you can enjoy sports, education, arts, and many more. There are amazing places to visit also. Listed below are some of the things one must do while traveling to London.
- Visit London Theater: There are heaps of theaters in London and larger parts of these theaters are situated in Covent Garden which is in Central London. Street performers perform in Covent Garden market on a consistent basis and it is the only place in London where street performance is allowed. There are a wide range of restaurants and pubs in London to cater to every occasion and taste.
- Take A Ride On London Eye: London Eye is a massive wheel that carries 32 sealed egg-formed traveler cases and one full turn takes around 30 odd minutes. On a clear sunshiny day, one can see nearly 40 kilometres from the top as far as Windsor Castle where Queen lives.
- Enjoy A River Cruise: Thames river cruise is one of the major attractions among the visitors. As the Thames move through the heart of the city so travelers would be able to enjoy all the iconic structures, like – Parliament House, London Eye, and others.
- Visit Tower Bridge: Tower Bridge is the most perceived point of interest of London. It has been maintained beautifully and visitors can watch the impeccable chambers that are roomy and agreeable.
- A Tour of Madame Tussaud’s Museum: It is a worldwide famous wax museum that contains wax models of renowned personalities from all over the world. It is one of the most popular travel attractions in London and receives millions of visitors annually.