All That You Need To Know About Phi Phi Island Tour
A trip to the Phi Phi Island (located in the crystal clear Andaman waters just 50 kilometres South/West of Phuket) is a trip of a lifetime. Golden sand beaches, coral reefs, canoeing adventures, hidden coves, limestone cliffs, mouth-watering Thai delicacies, rock climbing, snorkelling, the incredible Maya Bay and the Ao Ton Sai, and great nightlife; you’ve got it all at the Phi Phi Island. Maybe this is the reason why those who have a trip here once, do so again, and again. Click Sunrise Phi Phi Island tour and know more about packages.
Phi Phi Island
- Phi Phi Island, also known as PP Island is just a couple of hours away from Phuket and Krabi in Thailand.
- Most tours to Phi Phi Island will stop by Maya Bay where visitors will be treated to high cliffs up to 100 meters on three sides. The underwater coral habitat of this region and the variety of exotic fishes found here is another great feature.
- A couple of years back Phi Phi Island was totally destroyed by the Tsunami; however, everything has now been magnificently re-established. Perhaps the facilities offered now are better than they were before.
How to Reach Phi Phi Island
- The Phi Phi Island is very close to both Phuket and Krabi. Just head to the pier in any of these two cities, catch the ferry and you would be arriving at the Phi Phi Island in only a couple of hours.
- Another way to reach the Phi Phi Island is by taking the seaplane. Get aboard the short flight and you will get an amazing view of the sea and the rocks. It offers a completely different perspective.
Tours to the Phi Phi Island
There are two kinds of trips to the Island.
- You could come here on a day trip and get back to Phuket or Krabi by the evening, or
- You could decide to stay here for a few days.
Both of these tours are very popular, but of course, if you are a day-tripper, you will miss out on the many attractions of the island. So arrange your trip accordingly.